Qlik Sense Consultant
New Brunswick, NJ Posted: 9/17/2020
Stefanini Group is looking for a Qlik Sense / Business Intelligence Consultant for our Healthcare- Pharmaceutical account!
Position will be remote for now but candidate's location should be commutable to metro New Jersey area.
- The individual will support the Qlik Change Management team's activities. They will be expected to assist with activities including:
- Attend Agile Ceremonies (Daily Standup, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, etc) and maintain awareness of the development team's status
- Tracking and following up to resolve impediments and external dependencies for the development team
- Maintain issue trackers for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
- Documenting meeting notes and coordinating follow ups
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Qlik Change Management Team, minimizing the need for developers and PLO resources to attend
- Summarizing status and decisions needed for the Product Line Owner
- Collaborate with the Product Line team to leverage Confluence as a portal to create business-facing documentation for the Qlik Sense environment, including:
- Application and Environment Overview
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Instructions on how to engage support
- Data Dictionaries and "how to guides"
- Release Notes and Roadmap.
- Attention to detail, ability to lead meetings and document decisions and actions
- Strong, clear, and concise communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and consolidate inputs for decision makers
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools, Data consumption, and analytics in general
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology and workflow. The individual will support an agile development team
- Extensive experience with Qlik Sense, SAS and other BI tools
Already have an account? Log in here