Competitive Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K, etc.
To qualify you must take our Customer Service Assessment.
· Do you feel you understand what it takes to thrive in customer service?
· Do you have “spunk” in your voice?
· Do you feel you are an upbeat person whom likes to help people?
We are looking for motivated individuals whom can wow us with their ability to listen and support our current and future customers. Your spunk must come through on the phone.
A Customer Service Admission Counselor is responsible for enrolling students into Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs or courses for our customer.
Admission Counselors receive inquiries such as emails, live chats, and telephone calls through a variety of marketing channels and are responsible for assisting the student through the enrollment process, acting as a liaison to other campus departments and serving as the student’s advocate. Admission Counselors must demonstrate customers’s brand values in every interaction and utilize the established Admission process to maximize opportunities from inquiry through enrollment.
An Admission Counselor has acquired basic knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to achieve a level of continued success in an admission role. They must achieve the goals and objectives set for an Admission Counselor in an accurate, professional, and compliant manner using the approved admissions process and procedures.
• Initiates dialog with prospective students. Evaluates the prospective student’s needs, interests and qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the prospective student make an informed decision on program/course offering, delivery mode, and school fit. Presents information regarding the school, program offerings, structure, accreditation, cost, and benefits specific to the prospective student in an accurate and ethical manner.
• Consistently achieves the expected goals and objectives as determined by admission leadership including, but not limited to: Daily activity, Schedule Adherence, Ready Time, Call Outline Adherence, Call and Email Flow, Service and Support, Compliance, and Program Knowledge based on current organizational needs.
• Professionally assists prospective students through the admission process in accordance with customers policies and procedures, and in compliance with all applicable regulations and accrediting standards. Promote university offerings to prospective students in accordance with his/her needs. The major components of the process being response time to new inquiries, students interviews, facilitating and processing the enrollment, and following up through Day 15 of successful term start.
• Adheres to schedule to include ready time, follow up time, chat, breaks, meetings, and trainings based on current organizational needs.
• Consistently operates within, and is measured with respect to, rapport building skills, call flow and pipeline management, interpersonal/communication, needs analysis/service and support, innovative thinking, planning and implementing.
• Partners with departments outside of Admission including Financial Aid, Enrollment Support Services and Advising to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student. Escalates issues as appropriate.
• Upholds all customers policies, procedures, with integrity and ethics.
• Assists with commencement ceremonies and reception events as needed.