San Francisco, CA Posted: 9/23/2020
Stefanini is looking for a MuleSoft Developer in San Francisco, CA
Primary responsibility of this role is to support the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) service which includes developing application integration, supporting all phases of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), facilitating customer on boarding, and assisting with product enhancements and production support. This opportunity will allow you to work cross-functionally with Architects, Developers/Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment. There are also opportunities to cross-train across multiple integration services using various File Transfer, Messaging, and API Gateway technologies.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an organized, self-starter with stellar collaboration and communication skills, who can work independently building relationships and driving technical solutions from inception to completion.
- This position requires the candidate be technically savvy and have a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining strong relationships with our customers and partners.
- Preference to SF/SLC MuleSoft developer instead of an IBM Integration Bus developer.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing complex ESB integration that require the participation and collaboration of cross-functional entities using IBM Integration Bus (IIB).
- Knowledge of additional ESB platforms including MuleSoft and Fuse.
- Familiarity with IBM MQ and similar messaging technologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with leading application server platforms and hands on experience in using referential DBMS, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Minimum 2 year of experience providing production support with demonstrated customer service prowess.
- Prior experience analyzing business requirements and building Use Cases and translating business requirements to clear technical specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to design/develop systems for heterogeneous security technologies.
- Proven experience in working collaboratively, coordinating among cross-functional teams and the ability to work effectively with organizational differences and priorities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills; strong and demonstrated interpersonal skills to include influence, collaboration, accountability, and critical thinking.
- Proven desire to continuously learn new technologies.
- Clear understanding of and experience with team development best practices to include peer reviews processes and version control systems.
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment.
- Judgment to escalate risk based decisions appropriately
- Experience with IIB v9.0 and higher; MQ8.0 and higher.
- Experience with Web services – Java, .NET, Rest/SOAP.
- Experience with ODBC/JDBC.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) including micro/mini-service architectures.
- Experience with service registry and API service gateway implementations is a plus.
- Experience with automating deployments and deploying into all levels of environments.
- Experience with ESB performance monitoring and troubleshooting ESB performance issues.
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies. - *nix scripting skills
- Good understanding of functional/nonfunctional testing concepts, and experience with code analysis tools a plus
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Subversion, JIRA, ALM, Version1
- Demonstrated technical expertise across a variety of technology platforms and solutions.
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
Already have an account? Log in here