Experience / Education Qualifications:
- 4 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative experience in Research and Analytics as a graduate researcher. Industry experience is a plus
- MS Engineering discipline in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or any engineering discipline with relevant experience
Skill Set needed:
- Research, evaluate, implement, and present statistical and machine learning methods to provide actionable insights
- Research, design and implement data models and cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data and demonstrated skills in manipulation and dealing with large structured and unstructured data sets
- Programming experience in one or more of the languages like Matlab, R, Python, C.
- Experience with tools such as: SQL, Hadoop, Teradata, SAS, Excel, Access, etc.