- 2-5 years of related experience in information technology and/or information security preferred. Willingness to learn and continually improve skills to ensure the success of the business and its objectives.
- Critical thinking skills to work through complex troubleshooting issues.
- Collaboration skills with ability to work in and with other teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of IT security principles, general hardware, operating systems and networks
Considered a Plus:
- Previous work in Security Operations Center environment
- Knowledge of ethical hacking, networking topologies, incident response processes and threat types
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and standards (ISO/IEC, NIST, Common Criteria, GDPR)
- Have the following or related industry certifications: Security+, PenTest+, Certified Ethical Hacker
Skills Category: Cybersecurity
Skills code: Security Operations, Network Security, Incident Response, Data Protection