Richmond, VA Posted: 12/1/2020
Stefanini is looking for a Enterprise Architect for Remote Location.
- Lead the design, development, testing and deployment of all solutions/applications on the Salesforce platform proactively design and implement innovative solutions that leverage standard Salesforce capabilities to improve overall capabilities and performance of Salesforce
- Deliver solutions that maximize user experience with the system by minimizing complexity for the user.
- Lead detailed design, implementation and integrations as part of large strategic projects that meet our customer needs
- Provide technical leadership on a team consisting of web developers, business analysts, quality analysts, and a product owner to implement the best customer solution with a combination of architectural leadership and hands-on implementation
- Use your deep Salesforce knowledge to provide thought leadership to our customers and internal teams on best leveraging the CRM platform as well as integrated solutions
- Review and provide feedback on configured or coded solutions of developers and improve quality of deliverables for entire Agile team Responsible for Production Support activities across Product Team, managing Center of Excellence and related cohorts.
- Work closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the design of quality technical solutions.
- Work with the technical team to ensure that the delivered solution is aligned with business strategies and are in compliance with the organization"s business and technical standards.
- Candidate should possess a strong knowledge of programming languages and application configuration used by the organization.
- They have experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of development, application configuration, database development, testing, and integration methodologies.
- Individuals must be able to adjust to constant business change.
- Common types of changes include introduction of new business lines, evolving goals and shifts in strategies.
- These changes require integration of solutions that can impact the overall system development activity. Application Developers also provide client support, consultation and subject matter expertise for the business and business functionality.
- This associate will support and lead integration activities by providing subject matter expertise and technical direction.
- Expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses business knowledge that spans multiple business areas.
- Bachelor"s degree in computer science or equivalent certifications and experience 5+ years" experience with Salesforce cloud platforms Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with delivering business solutions through AppExchange packages and 3+ years" experience leveraging Lightning platform for LCNC custom app development.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in diagnosing and solving information system problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy
- Passion for UX and improving usability Continuous process improvement mindset
- Ability to manage multiple projects/workstreams in parallel
- Passionate about voicing an opinion while being able to be humble in providing feedback
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, Infrastructure, Web Operations, etc.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Skilled at partnering across project teams to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
Advanced Administrator Certification Salesforce Platform App Builder and Consultant Certifications Prior experience using Salesforce CLI Knowledge of data, analytics, reporting capabilities
Already have an account? Log in here