Infor Business Analyst
Remote, or Bangalore, Posted: 12/15/2020
- This person will be responsible for providing process consultation, leading requirement definition, and configuring and supporting solutions built using the Infor M3 and related divisional tool sets.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on a very dynamic, cross functional team where they are expected to use their initiative, judgment, and sense of urgency to fulfill requirements.
Must have Skills:
- Deep knowledge on Infor M3 application, including panels, programs and most importantly the structure of the M3 database (tables, fields, primary keys, etc.), Functional Specs - Documentation (TAR040) and SME.
- As a BA having Strong knowledge on requirement gathering in workshops with SME"s and prepare a functional spec document and hand-off the document to technical team to build the reports.
- Proficient in SQL to build queries for tables & field mapping in the process - No Power BI skills required, but a plus.
- Report testing (High Level, Detail Level & Regression) to validate the report and output management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Ready to work in shifts.
Nice to have Skills:
- More than 5+ years of experience with M3.
- Experience with requirement gathering and preparation of TAR40R documents for reports.
- Knowledge across multiple M3 modules.
- Higher level of SQL expertise.
- Knowledge of Power BI.
Already have an account? Log in here