SAP Technical Consultant I
Dalian, Posted: 12/27/2020
Who We Are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (helpdesk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 24,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
- Understand Business Excellence experience in relevant process stream / functional area
- General skill on technical specification, configuration for the primary process stream / functional area
- Project Management skills; Co-ordinate all deployment initiatives within the project and ensure relevant issues are communicated, addressed and resolved. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Understanding of IS/IT security and compliance principles Effective communication skills to be able to liase with key stakeholders and data team across the businesses.
- Awareness of integration areas with other process steams (i.e. Supply Chain, Commercial, Manufacturing and Finance).
- Self ability sort out and solve situations in responsible area. Active collaboration in project management and various projects as a key member.
- Is recognized by internal customers and colleagues as reliable service provider partner.
- Functional and Solution knowledge
- GLOBE FICO Processes and Best Practices
- GLOBE support organization
- Knowledge of a specific business area, processes and interrelationships with related business areas
- Understanding of cross-functional integration issues / impacts and End to End business process exposure
- Networking capabilities Cross-function and cross-stream experience
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business and make corresponding decisions based on a logical and consistent basis
- Process analysis skills and problem solving attitude
- Good result focus i.e. good energy levels and commitment to end results
- Good communication skills with clarity in both spoken and written words Good English, verbal & written
- Positive approach to teamwork and training
- Be able to deliver quality training & be able to coach individuals
- Be seen as competent by their colleagues
- Good "service-orientation" mind set Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Skills in planning & prioritization personal time management
Already have an account? Log in here