Consumer Complaints Analyst
San Francisco, CA Posted: 12/30/2020
Stefanini is looking for a Consumer Complaints Analyst in San Francisco, CA.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of complaint investigations in accordance with client and Board guidelines.
- This includes data submitted to the client"s complaints information database.
- Monitor the client"s consumer complaints hotline.
- Work independently to conduct the investigation of consumer complaints against state member clients within designated timeframes.
- Analyze and fully understand issues presented by the complainant, identify any necessary follow-up with the complainant and/or staff, determine applicability and compliance with various laws and regulations, identify appropriate resolution, draft investigation summary letters, and determine the materials needed to support investigation findings.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of a variety of laws and regulations - including staying abreast of regulatory developments, emerging issues, and compliance trends - that have a significant impact on consumers.
- Possess knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations, & applied to the analysis and resolution of consumer complaints. Complaint investigations involve extensive contact with the public and client personnel, thus requiring the need for discretion and independent discernment.
- Bachelor"s degree required or 4 years of applicable experience; a major in business, economics, finance, legal, accounting or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of direct or comparable banking, financial, industry, or banking supervision experience. Consumer compliance experience is preferred.
- Examiner experience or a commission from a federal or state supervisory agency is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills and the ability to balance and prioritize multiple assignments as new priorities arise.
- The ability to work independently under minimal direct supervision or oversight.
- Demonstrates and models One Behaviors to include: Collaboration, Emotional Intelligence, Accountability and Critical Thinking.
Already have an account? Log in here