Salesforce Business Analyst
Chicago, IL Posted: 1/13/2021
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the technology components involved in delivering high quality sales enablement capabilities to all levels of the Distribution (Sales) and Marketing organization. This position will report to the Manager of CRM Technologies.
- End-to-end oversight and technical support of our Distribution ecosystem including Salesforce, Seismic, and other third-party applications.
- Partner with teammates in Distribution and Marketing on strategic technology initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Information Technology associates to build a modern data infrastructure and pipeline.
- Create complex reports and dashboards that provide actionable intelligence for the Distribution and Marketing teams.
- Provide daily break-fix support of Salesforce and related technologies Help with data cleansing, uploading, and related quality assurance activities.
- Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our sales enablement capabilities by researching and implementing enhancements in collaboration with teammates
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce fundamental architecture, object model, data and security model, along with solid experience in Salesforce reporting and dashboards.
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform Advanced Salesforce configuration skills, including custom objects, workflows, Flows, Process builder, and Lightning App Builder. (Admin / App builder certification preferred) Aura / LWC, and Apex Class/Trigger development experience (App Builder / Platform Developer 1/2 certification preferred).
- A strong understanding of the sales CRM and technology landscape - best practices, implementation and integration; ability to leverage experience to deliver analytics and insights in support of growth.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar SQL experience with data sourcing and prepping preferred Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other common project and business communication software.
- Strong ability to translate business needs and use cases into technical specs and functional requirements, along with creating technical and training documentation is highly desired.
- Aptitude to explain complex technical issues to non-technical people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to articulate and thoughtfully present to senior leaders of the firm.
- Proven ability to collaborate with business and technology teams while influencing decision-making, prioritization and timelines.
- Experience in the financial services industry, both asset management and wealth management are highly desired; a detailed understanding of the sales business process from lead generation, opportunity pipeline management, sales forecasting, territory loading and client servicing models.
- Detail oriented, resilient and ability to persevere to solve technical and data obstacles.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities
Already have an account? Log in here