* 3+ years of experience providing desk side support and AV support.
* Strong AV skills and meeting room support including Zoom Room, DTEN, Dell OptiPlex, TV.
* Provide white glove support for leadership meetings and VIP support
* Excellent troubleshooting skills that includes hardware, software, and other break/fix issues which might include printing, networking, file shares, etc.
* Printer support can include barcode printers, various types of scanners
* Ability to resolve Windows 10 and MacOS Operating System Issues and Errors
* Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge (mainly Meraki)
* Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications (Office 365)
* Customer infrastructure support (wiring and connectivity)
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
* Strong sense of customer service
* Good organizational skills
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Ability to sift through technical issues and know what to do next and/or when to escalate for help
* Technical degree or equivalent experience
* Ability to multi-task
* Team-oriented / team player / ability to share ideas as well as listen to ideas
* Some experience with support and administration of telephones (PBX system and/or VoIP system).
* Ability to walk and bend and perform labor-related duties of connecting computer equipment
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic equipment
* Occasional travel may be required. Valid driver"s license a plus.
Apple Skills Specific to Apple devices, Level 2 support includes performing basic troubleshooting for Apple devices. Examples include: connectivity, troubleshoot Safari, email configuration, push applications, VPN troubleshooting MacBook Pro MacBook Air iPad iPhone Level 2 and Level 3 Hardware support on Non-Apple devices Printers-HP, Xerox Dell laptops and desktops Level 3 Application Support Windows 10 MS Office