Technical Support Engineer with English
- Are you someone talented, able to deal with any technical problem?
- Patient and friendly even with difficult customers?
- Able to share your technical knowledge in a simple and understandable way?
- Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Provide support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options, troubleshooting hardware, software issues;
- Log remotely to the client"s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Document issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
- Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone
- English - Minimum Intermediate to Advanced level;
- Ready to learn new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills, etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
About us We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!