· GERMAN - advanced level and ENGLISH - good level;
· Motivation for learning new information;
· Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
· A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good
working relationship with clients and colleagues;
· Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
· Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
· Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
· Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
· Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
· Private Medical subscription;
· A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism
· Extra vacation days;
· Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
· Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
We are a Brazilian company with over 35 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 41 countries, through our 70 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!