SAP Vendor Invoice Management Architect
Hungary; Poland; Portugal; Italy; Netherlands, Spain
Staffing - Permanent placement
Role: Architect, SAP Vendor Invoice Management
Location: Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Netherlands
The role is responsible for the functional support of S/4Hana business application together to deliver functional solutions in projects.
The major purpose of the role is to serve locations running S/4 as their ERP platform by
- Issue resolution on incidents and problems for the live units in S/4Hana in scope for SAP Services
- Service and change requests management
- Ensure stable business process continuation and improvements
- Works on larger, moderately complex projects/ assignments
- Participates in code reviews and works with developers, consultants and architects to ensure requirements are met.
- Functional solution delivery in SAP projects
- Ensure that tickets assigned to her/him are followed up, tracked and delivered according to the SLA
- End to end accountable for the tickets assigned to him/her and managed to be delivered on the best quality and timely manner
- Dedicated and high focused business support during period end closing and critical business activities like shipping, manufacturing, etc.
- Provides appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements
- Design, configure, test and train business solutions in collaboration with solution/architect team
- Participate in hyper care and take over location support from project team
- Provides application maintenance, 2nd and 3rd level production support services toward the supported live locations (customers) globally, according to the SLA's agreed
- Proactive system improvement proposals and initiatives
- Preventive business process support
- Works closely with business support departments to translate business requirements into feasible solutions
- Close working relationship with technical, solution delivery, architect, analytics, basis and authorization teams all involved in the different business support processes
- Understand and work according to the transport and release management process
- Come up continuously with business and process related improvement ideas
- Provide and maintain process documentations like problem, incident and change management
- Work according to the best practices for support
- Perform daily tasks in the global ticketing system
- International travel required occasionally based on need
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a comparable role within SAP (ECC6 / S4 Hana) with hands-on application management or project organization.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- SAP certification is preferred
- Expert SAP knowledge with configuration and trouble shooting skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
About us we are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com
and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues