Functional Specialist SAP S/4, QM/PM
Budapest, Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Staffing - Permanent placement
Role: Functional Specialist SAP S/4, QM/PM
Location: Budapest/Székesfehérvár, Hungary
The Functional Specialist (SME) is the solution expert of one or more functional area/modules in SAP.
- Defining business requirements and recommending a technical approach to meet those needs.
- Oversees the development; performs configuration, testing, training, and implementation of the technical solution; and validates that the final product satisfies the defined requirements.
- Maintains the following technical and project documentation:
- Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD) including detailed solution design
- Creation and Maintenance of Test Scripts for Hydro's SAP templates
- Creation and continuous maintenance of test scripts of standard template solutions, creation of additional roll-out test scripts as per approved delta processes, and approved change requests
- Creation and Maintenance of Training Material for Hydro's SAP templates
- Creation and continuous maintenance of training material of standard template solutions, creation of additional roll-out training material as per approved delta processes, and approved change requests
- Within the Operational Support process, a Functional Specialist is considered as 3rd level support.
- Act as liaison with the live businesses to:
- Proactively engage with solution proposals
- Keep up networking within the respective functional area/module
- Ensure leveraging best practices
- Tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to:
- ensure global template consistency
- the solution fits across business areas
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities, so they have not dedicated resources for a single project.
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers, liaises, and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration, Integration, and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in data science, data analytics, statistics and mathematics or similar
- Fluency in English is required
- Five years plus working with SAP or variant in a hands-on project environment
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Expert level experience of SAP modules and underlying architecture, design
- Experience in designing SAP software components
- Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
About us we are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com
and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues