- 2-3 years of experience in a technical ICT environment, preferably in a Manufactory based organization
- General End User technology knowledge
- End User Workspace platforms (discovery, asset management, client management)
- End User Microsoft platforms (Active Directory, Office, SCCM)
- ITSM Tool Set (Ticket Management Software) preferred
- Soft skills: Planning and organizing; Attention to details; Problem solving; Analysis; Flexibility; Customer sensitivity: Technical writing skills.
- Excellent English and Dutch Language, Written and Spoken
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques;
- Hospitalization and group insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Opportunities to learn and develop: training programs;
- Personalized career path within the organization;
- Exposure to an international environment as part of a multicultural team spread across Europe.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.