- Availability for on-call rotation;
- 5+ years of practical experience;
- Experience using and troubleshooting with monitoring solutions: SolarWinds, Zabbix, Nagios, Microfocus, SCOM;
- Advanced scripting knowledge: bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Advanced IT and Network infrastructure knowledge: TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, server, storage, virtualization;
- Windows Operating System knowledge experience;
- Advanced knowledge on automated configuration management and infrastructure as code, with any: Ansible, Puppet, Chef;
- Advanced experience in Linux (mainly Ubuntu and SUSE);
- Advanced knowledge on Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and improving network services on Linux: DHCP, DNS, SAMBA, IPTables;
- Advanced knowledge on Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and improving application servers on Linux: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBoss, HAProxy, KeepAlived;
- Advanced knowledge on installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and improving storage services on Linux: NFS, iSCSI, Backup solution;
- Advanced knowledge on Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and improving support services on Linux: E-mail, Antispam, package manager (apt-get, yum);
- Advanced knowledge on Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and improving container services on Linux: docker, Kubernetes (basic level);
- Experience with Virtualization: VMWare EXI, vCloud, vRealize;
- Experience with storage: NetApp and Dell Storages;
- Experience with physical servers, firmware upgrade, blade-based setup.
- LPIC-3 Senior Level Linux Certification;
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE);
- VMware Certified Professional - VCP;
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP level;
- Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (CCTDC) level.
- Attention to details;
- Analytical Abilities;
- Problem Solving;
- Mentoring And Coaching skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Strategic and design thinking.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Trainings: on-going training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Extra vacation days;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!