- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights;
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI;
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics;
- Analyse data and present data through reports that aid decision-making;
- Creates and optimizes data model for different layers of Datawarehouse, including ODS, Datawarehouse, Data mart under guidance of Tech lead;
- Ensures a smooth transfer from development to production phase in respect of methodology; provides technical and procedural documentation, test cases and protocols, training material, installation procedures, security concept and role assignment of customers;
- Performs all other tasks delegated by the Manager to optimize efficiency of the entire IT Department in the area of data products according to client's management requirements. Organizes internal workshops with the Tech lead to assure overall integrity of data products;
- Respects all relevant client's standards (ITSM processes, Database security, Application Security, Business Object, BI Best practices) in his/her development, under special application of all state of the art technical and ergonomic design standards.
BI Team, IT manager, Business stakeholders and process owners, and BI end-users on both campuses.
Work closely and smoothly with Technical leader & Project manager (as applicable).
External consultants, Service Providers, technical experts
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects;
- Cover a large span of BI practice: PowerBI, ETL, data modelling;
- Keep learning new skills and technologies. Keep abreast with latest evolution in BI;
- Innovate, bring ideas and practice to client.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Information Systems;
- Power BI professional certification.
Minimum of 5 years in Business Intelligence system - Reporting, SQL, ETL.
- Solid experience in building reports & dashboards with PowerBI
- Working experience in RLS, Dataflows, Gateway, DAX Studio, Tabular Editor and security model
- Working experience in SSRS and Power BI Paginated Reports
- Proficiency in SQL is mandatory
- Working experience in SSAS tabular model
- Working experience in ETL tools (Talend , Informatica or SSIS) is good to have
- Analysing Performance & optimizing dataset refresh, sharing and collaborating in Power BI Service
- Troubleshooting refresh failures in Power BI Desktop & Service
- Analyzing performance issues of reports in Power BI Service
- Knowledge of business processes - CRM, Marketing, Campus Solution - is a plus
- Awareness on all IT aspects (architecture database, application development, ITSM processes…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!