* University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent will be an asset
* Good understanding of Service Management Processes (ITIL)
* Experience in SAP, SQL or Server-based Applications will be an asset
* Experience in manufacturing and logistics processes will be an asset
* Eagerness to learn new technologies
* Positive, can do attitude and ability to work with in a team
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to cope with stress and workload
* Willingness to participate in an on-call support model
* Hybrid work model (40% office-based), includes oncall availability (team works 24/7)
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.