- Diploma, graduate degree or equivalent required
- Must have 3 Years' proven experience in a Desktop Leadership role.
- Technical skills: 3 years minimum experience in Deskside Technician role.
- Knowledge of email systems, Microsoft Office applications, up to an including Office 365 and Windows operating systems. Other expertise such as MAC, Active Directory, Networking, TCP/IP or SCCM might be required as client and project specific enterprise environments may vary, so a good breadth of knowledge in various technologies is essential.
- Technical certifications such as COMPTIA A+ or Microsoft Certified advantageous
- Service management certifications such as ITIL foundation, Six Sigma advantageous
- Highly professional, results orientated
- Customer focused, positive attitude
- Proactive self-starter, organised
- Coaching and mentoring mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Proven ability to support challenging customers in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driving license and vehicle required, as some business travel may be required
- Advanced Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Advanced career development through Stefanini University, develop your professional and technical skills to develop your career path on your own terms.
- Exposure to an international environment as part of a multicultural team spread across Europe
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.