In storage location:
- Maintaining hardware, Hardware allocation, stock (update Spider), Lifecycle of Switches, Access Points, other network components as modems, routers
- Manage and document retrieval and sending of equipment to and from Vendor and locations when locations close etc.
- Assisting in Lifecycle projects, remote configuration, sending HW, planning with locations, communication to REW team etc.
- Adding hardware (switches, access points, etc...) to the asset system spider.
- Prepare hardware for shipment and then ship.
- Preparing access points so that they can be configured remotely.
- Above are also ticket based activities 5-10 tickets / week except lifecycle activities
- Lifecycle exchange on Remote locations- included in lifecycle switches/AP no ticket per installation, this is done and planned within FS.
- Tickets based activities 10 tickets (orders) / month
- New locations installation of switches/AP cabling, patching etc. se also RFQ table
- Move location de-installation & installation of switches/AP
- Dismantle NW equipment on locations and ship to storage
- Installation of new lines etc, support the local ISP installations if LCON not available to do tests etc.
- Ticket based activities Incidents(problems) ~10 tickets/month (many cases are now done by people) for WAN - se examples
- On-site Support: Troubleshooting at locations with GSM connection and console cable to be able to connect to switches remotely if there is no WAN, support WAN troubleshooting- Support Wifi problems on locations.
- Extensive troubleshooting like putting up sniffers. Coordinate with vendor etc
- Exchange faulty ANIRA modems / xDSL routers, support the ISPs
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!