- Experience in supporting large environments;
- Experience in Windows Client OS deployment, and troubleshooting;
- Experience in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager operations:
- Application deployments and troubleshooting;
- Application packaging and deployments. Reporting and compliance monitoring;
- Any other Endpoint Management solution experience is a plus.
- Scripting experience using languages and environments such as CMD, PowerShell, .NET, VB, etc.;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls, and protocols;
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging experience;
- Experience working with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes i.e., Incident Management, Request Management, Change Management, etc.;
- Experience working in ITSM platforms i.e., Service NOW, Microfocus, Remedy, etc.;
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Strong communication and listening skills;
- Availability for 24/7 shift rotation schedule (8 hours shift) and on-call during weekends.
Preferable but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Azure Intune and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure;
- ITIL Foundations certification.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Trainings: on-going training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Extra vacation days;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!