Your path to success requires:
- FRENCH and ENGLISH advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows Adaptability & Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
You will be awarded for your success with:
- Attractive salary package;
- Contract for unlimited period of time;
- IT and Soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment - Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours, aligned with project needs;
- Work from home - policies implemented on a limited-time basis;
- Referral program - Special referral bonuses for referring your friends;
- Private medical subscription supported by the company;
- Benefit Online - flexible benefits from which you can choose under a monthly budget;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.