- English & Romanian languages - Minimum Intermediate to Advanced level;
- Ready to learn new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills, etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.