Skills and Experience:
- Excellent problem solving & customer facing skills
- Minimum of 3 Years' experience in an IT Support Role
- Mastery in Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Hardware problems diagnose skills (PC's, laptops, printers etc.);
- Knowledge of remote administrative tools in Windows 10 environment;
- Knowledge of LAN, Wireless and VPN technologies to perform basic troubleshooting;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and Cisco desk phone system;
- Familiar with printer and multi-functional devices connected to a network;
- Willingness to learn new technologies, positive, helpful can do attitude and ability to work with others;
- Strong communication skills, service delivery orientation;
- Ability to cope with stress and workload;
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- AFB (Absence Free Bonus)
- Opportunities to learn and develop: training programs
- Exposure to an international environment as part of a multicultural team spread across Europe.
- Permanent Health Cover
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.