Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience in an IT Support Role
- Mastery in Windows 10 and MS Office 365 environment;
- Hardware problems diagnose skills (PC's, laptops, printers etc.);
- Audio visual and conference room tools and technology experience;
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: English and Swedish
What we offer:
- Exposure to an international environment as part of a multicultural team spread across Europe
- Opportunities to learn and develop: training programs
- Competitive salary
- Health benefit
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.