- Greek and English fluency
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification (nice to have)
- Experience with Windows 10 & Office apps
- Experience with Office 365 (e.g. OneDrive, Exchange Online, Teams, Sharepoint, AzureAD, EMS)
- Experience with iOS and Android, mobile device support
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with Service tool knowledge (SNOW)
- Experience with Asset and hardware management
- 2 to 4 years of experience with PC support, Help Desk or IS Customer Service area in complex environments.
- Previous experience in leading, supervising, monitoring teams. Managing the day-to-day activities of the team on the ground. Delegating tasks to team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer oriented (Service awareness)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with coaching members on achieving goals
- Team Player profile, able to organize and coordinate team members
- Analytical Thinking skills
- Problem Solving skills/Resolve conflict/Navigator
- Able to adapt in a fast-evolving technology environment and ability to learn
- Able to assume day to day responsibilities generating specific deliverables
- Able to deliver service to Senior Executive people
- Ability and willingness to work outside of office hours as well as be available 'on call'.
- Proactive attitude
- Availability to travel (within country/cluster)
- Stability / Stress tolerance
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn and develop: training programs;
- Personalized career path within the organization;
- Exposure to an international environment as part of a multicultural team spread across Europe.
- Easter and Christmas bonuses
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.