- Exposure to ITSM Applications Development is preferable;
- Relevant experience with AngularJS is preferable;
- Fluency in English;
- Relevant experience in developing and integration of ServiceNow modules is a plus;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.