Materials Manager- AMPAM Parks Mechanical
We are looking for an experienced/ Materials Manager to manage all Materials activities, including Purchasing (overseas), Inventory, Manufacturing, Logistics and Shipping. Through his/her analysis and material management skills, will help the company meet short and long-term production goals.
- Plan and oversee material movement through production cycle
- Set up and manage production control system.
- Collect requirements from the production department and manages the process of placing Purchase Orders for all needed materials and this includes all follow-up activities to ensure that needed materials arrive on time as scheduled.
- Supervise all Shipping/Receiving functions
- Manage all activities related to the Annual Physical Inventory-planning/execution/Training/reconciliation.
- Develops and implements programs to establish cost-savings initiatives to achieve specific department metrics
Serves as a cross-functional team member in cost reduction and continuous improvement by working with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Identify the reason for the extra consumption of the raw material by collecting information from the production department.
- Identifies the emergency requirements of the materials and arranges supplies for the same
- Sets up Min/Max, Kanban, and similar programs as appropriate activities with all key suppliers
- Enter data into the database and making changes in them periodically
- Participate in meetings with the Engineering, Project Management and Safety departments.
- Provide training to the juniors and the less experienced associates.
- Answer the questions of senior executives and directors of the company