APPRENTICE PLUMBER - Minimum Requirements
- 2 years hands-on experience as a qualified and competent apprentice plumber, who is familiar with plumbing construction trades and crafts.
- Must have excellent math skills, manual dexterity and the ability to use the tools of the plumbing trade.
- Must be able to take and follow precise orders from their supervisors.
- Have good judgment and be dependable
- Current OSHA 10-hour certification helpful
- Current Standard First Aid certificate helpful
AMPAM Parks Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer
AMPAM Parks Mechanical supports the Fair Chance Initiative
Candidates for employment must be eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.