1. Superior instructional design experience
2. Research, design, develop,and deploy complete CAD/REVIT plumbing training course material
3. Generate sound learning rubrics and metrics
4. Align curriculum goals/objectives to organizational design strategy
5. Create digital modules and webinars on LMS (AMPAM's online learning platform)
6. Design interactive learning media using software that will incorporate with AutoDesk packages (CAD, REVIT, etc.)
This is a part-time contract position 4-6 hours per week.
AMPAM Parks Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer
AMPAM Parks Mechanical supports the Fair Chance Initiative
Candidates for employment must be eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.