This position coordinates the more complicated operational management actions and is a junior level Project Manager directly responsible to the Project Manager for assisting in the coordination of all phases of a project of varying size and complexity. This position is responsible for organizing and controlling project activities and for communicating risks, opportunities and current state of project to other stakeholders.
Are you ready to become CLIENT FACING ???
- Prepare document distributions to subcontractors
- Attend and document project meetings
- Review and transmit submittals
- Cost code and/or verify correct codes on time sheets
- Prepare and document extra work orders
- Prepare RFIs per instructions/direction
- Compile contract close out documents
- Document punch list work
- Plans management and printing
- Field Progress Forms/Field Progress Report tracking