Call Center Representative
Assembly Health is looking for creative and motivated problem solvers who will partner with our organization to meet our objectives. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are adding to our motivated team that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our “can-do/go-getter” attitude.
What you will do
- Greet our patients in a friendly and positive manner
- Discuss and answer customer questions with a goal of one call resolution
- Updating confidential information and insurance billing
- Process credit card payments
- Manage tasks within our internal work queues updating information as necessary
- Respond to website patient inquires via phone call to discuss concerns and provide resolution
- Work with collection agencies to update and provide accurate information
- Respond to Attorney requests for balances and correspondence as well as update and bill insurance.
- Complete workflow for patient self-pay accounts, reviewing correspondence, posting payments and resolving any concerns
What it takes to join the family
- Proven experience answer high volume calls in a call center or other customer support role is preferred—previous healthcare experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with customer service focused aptitude
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players highly self-motivated
- Sharing our core belief system of Honesty, Candor and Trust is table stakes for joining the family
- Adaptable to change and willingness to learn different processes—this role allows you to learn our business from the ground up. We strive to promote within the organization whenever possible!
- Be part of something special—we are in high growth mode through organic growth and Acquisition
- Robust ongoing training and development programs
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office
Assembly Health, headquartered in Chicago, IL is a modern healthcare management services organization (“MSO”) that exists to promote the wellbeing of seniors, patients of all kinds, and those who serve them. Founded in 1971 in Northbrook, IL, Assembly has grown tremendously to its current footprint serving 4,000+ facilities and 200+ physician practices in more than 40 states. In conjunction with our suite of companies, Assembly™ provides an array of tech-enabled products and services including Revenue Cycle Acceleration™, marketing, logistics and compliance that help long term care communities and physician practices perform at their best. We believe that if communities and providers can function at the highest level, care for people will only get better.