Data Warehouse Specialist
Become an Assembler! Assembly is looking for a motivated problem solver who will partner with our CTO to meet our objectives of partnering with providers and long-term care facilities nationwide for technology and provider services. Our Data Warehouse Specialist will create data driven reports to forecast future growth within Assembly Health. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are adding to our motivated team of Assemblers that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our “can-do/go-getter” attitude.
What you will do
- Gather intelligence from corporate executives to middle managers about needs and future growth.
- Manage and maintain ETL processes and data models.
- Manage and maintain analytics platform, Azure Synapse and Power BI.
- Partner with application directors to ensure each project meets specific needs and resolves successfully.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate, test, and recommend new potentials for enhancing our software, hardware, and IT processes.
- Compile data-driven reports for the executive team.
- Provide advice and technical training to team members when needed.
- Keep informed and up to date on technology trends and developments.
What it takes to join the family
- Strong understanding of business technology needs in the healthcare IT space.
- Exceptional knowledge of common systems and applications.
- Proficiency in SQL and general data warehouse administration tasks.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant, or a similar role.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work successfully on a team and independently.
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with customer service focused aptitude.
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players highly self-motivated.
- Sharing our core belief system of Honesty, Candor, and Trust is table stakes for joining the family.
- Adaptable to change and willingness to learn different processes—we are Assemblers, after all!
- Be part of something special—we are in high growth mode through organic growth and Acquisition.
- Career growth--your next role with Assembly might not be created yet—we are waiting for you to help us chart the way!
- Robust ongoing training and development programs.
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office.
- Located in the heart of the West Loop—across from Ogilvie and the Clinton “L” station—Starbucks, Dunkin, and the French Market at your doorstep.
- Did we mention how much we love hosting events? (some are virtual and socially distanced right now).
Assembly Health, headquartered in Chicago, IL is a modern healthcare management services organization (“MSO”) that exists to promote the wellbeing of seniors, patients of all kinds, and those who serve them. Founded in 1971 in Northbrook, IL, Assembly has grown tremendously to its current footprint serving 4,000+ facilities and 200+ physician practices in more than 40 states. In conjunction with our suite of companies, Assembly™ provides an array of tech-enabled products and services including Revenue Cycle Acceleration™, marketing, logistics and compliance that help long term care communities and physician practices perform at their best. We believe that if communities and providers can function at the highest level, care for people will only get better.