Licensed Clinical Social Worker
West Orange, NJ Posted: 8/19/2021
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Assembly Health is looking for creative, motivated problem solvers to join one of our clients as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Our client is a thriving clinical practice located in the state of New Jersey providing psychological services to the geriatric population in assisted living and independent care facilities. The company has also expanded its practice to work with all populations through teletherapy. The ideal candidate for this role could see in person patients, telehealth patients (non-geriatric population) or a mix of both.
If you are interested in an intellectually challenging and rewarding career where you can make a major difference in the lives of others, then look no further! Our client is adding to their motivated team someone who prides themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our “can-do/go-getter” attitude.
What you will do
- Clinician utilizes a safe and caring approach combined with scientifically valid treatment interventions. The aim is to teach our clients coping skills to reduce depression and stress-related physical and psychological symptoms caused by the multiple medical issues and changes in the elderly person’s social environment.
- Provide individual, couples, and family psychotherapy services with elderly patients who present with the full range of DSM diagnoses and are often subject to compound stressors and co-morbid medical conditions.
- Conduct evaluations and psychotherapy sessions with individuals, couples and families as well as speak to collaterals.
- Utilize our electronic record keeping system to document client notes and billing.
- Understand the HIPAA requirements for mental health records and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Use teletherapy modalities for patients unable to travel to our office.
- Assist in counseling, education, and training to assist caregivers and home health care agencies to help meet the needs of our elderly clients.
- Provide psychological and neuropsychological testing, when necessary, to make recommendations regarding appropriate treatment goals, interventions, and placement.
- Offer a brain fitness program to enhance memory functioning to our elderly clients
What it takes to join the family
- Qualified candidates will have achieved a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of New Jersey. Would consider candidates willing to obtain a NJ license with possible commuting to see patients within the state.
- Potential for this role to be solely telehealth based—requires NJ licensure.
- Candidates need to be eligible to be on insurance panels and carry a liability insurance policy.
- Proven experience working with adults, couples, and families who struggle with depression, anxiety, interpersonal problems, and life transitions.
- Driver’s License and registered vehicle along with a willingness to travel locally.
- Highly dependable and creative individuals that enjoy helping and serving others.
- Passion for healthcare and marketing with a proven track record of positive results.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Engage in further training in evidence-based treatment.
- Compassionate and detail-oriented individuals with a client centered cognitive behavioral approach.
- Sharing our core belief system of Honesty, Candor, and Trust is table stakes for joining the family.
Why Join this Client?
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office.
- Annual incentive pay-based on your performance on top of your base pay
- Robust ongoing training and development programs.
- Warm, friendly, and supporting teamwork environment.
Already have an account? Log in here