Accounts Payable (A/P) Representative
Join Quality Healthcare! We are looking for an A/P Representative to join our team. This person will be responsible for the accounts payable and cash management for assigned facilities.
What You Will Do
- Collect invoices from assigned facilities and vendors
- Enter payment requests into the accounting software, Intacct
- Perform weekly and bi-weekly cash management
- Prepare and mail checks in a timely manner
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Complete purchase journal reviews as needed
What it Takes to Join the Family
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with all levels of employees, management, and external contacts
- Client focused
- Skilled in working with Microsoft Office products
- MatrixCare experience preferred.
- Be part of something special-we are in high growth mode through organic growth and acquisition!
- Robust training and development programs
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Holiday Pay, and paid time off (PTO)