Medical Billing Specialist
Become an Assembler! Our client is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry, love being challenged, and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are adding to our motivated team that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our 'can do/go-getter' attitude.
What you will do
- Accurately entering new patient, insurance, and discharge information
- Sending out bills, posting Medicaid and Medicare remittances, entering diagnoses as received from client, and posting ancillary billing services
- Following-up on unpaid claims to ensure proper financial reimbursement from insurance companies
- Obtaining, updating, and tracking insurance authorizations for patients
- Coordinating long-term care with social workers
What it takes to join the family
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to adjust the message to fit the audience
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- MatrixCare experience preferred.
- Engage with a wide base of clients across the organization
- Collaborate with team members to complete projects