Accounts Receivable (A/R) Manager
Become a part of the Quality Healthcare Team! We are looking for an A/R Supervisor. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry, love being challenged, and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are adding to our motivated team that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our 'can do/go-getter' attitude.
What you will do
- On-Boarding and Management of assigned SNF Billers: Conduct proper training and on-boarding of all new team members and ensure each team member is certified in Account's proprietary training program. Supervise the A/R Process for each Nursing Home assigned, and ensure the team is proficient in billing practices, which includes submitting billing on time, proper data entry, consistent follow up, and working all aging claims. Ensure the signature cards are up to date with the appropriate signer in the facility
- Conducts regular team meetings with team, leadership, and clients to ensure consistency regarding organizational goals and objectives.
- Customer Service: Manage customer service which includes client meetings pre and post on-boarding and providing professional service to our clients by ensuring consistent cash flow and customer service for each facility. Act as main contact for all assigned clients, and as a liaison between all internal departments. Prepare and deliver all internal and external reporting to measure customer satisfaction. If needed, immediately escalate any problems to the appropriate person.
- Drive the Operational Strategy and Tactical Plan: Include planning and execution for our strategic partnership in skilled nursing, long-term care, and nursing home facility space. Ensure that 99% of billable receivables are collected for assigned facilities
- Knowledge Management Ownership: Drive improvements to our knowledge management database and keep stay informed and up to date on billing trends and developments.
- Finalize the month-end close process and provide the reporting by the deadline
- Review the aging reports with facilities and provide status on balances
What it takes to join the family
- Required background/ experience in medical billing preferably with Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Management Background and able to navigate through ambiguous environments.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional knowledge of common systems and applications.
- Ability to work successfully on a team and independently.
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to hold Billers accountable for their aging reports
- MatrixCare experience preferred.
- Advise Billers on the collections process and relevant industry changes
- Ability to escalate concerns to the appropriate person and/or department
- Communicate and collaborate with Billers, facilities, and leadership on a consistent basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams)
Why Quality Healthcare Resources?
- Competitive pay with room for growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered after 90 days of employment (4 different plans to choose from)
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Positive environment with full training and clear expectations
Assembly requires employees working from home, or otherwise remote, maintain broadband internet access of at least 10Mb up/down at the address where remote work is being performed. Assembly will require a valid speed test report. If you are unable to meet these requirements, please discuss with your recruiter.