Preferred Podiatry Group (PPG), a member of the Assembly Health family of companies, is a nationally recognized leader in Podiatric Healthcare services for long-term care and nursing home facilities. We are looking for an analytical, motivated problem solver to join our team of Logistic Coordinators. Logistics Coordinators build relationships with our podiatrists and develop optimal schedules that make sense for the Podiatrists, our Facilities, and our Patients. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged, then look no further! We are expanding and looking to add to our world class team of individuals that pride themselves on being detail-oriented, dedicated, team focused, and having a 'can-do/go-getter' attitude.
What our Logistic Coordinators do
- Manage Physician Relationships: Get to know 20-30 Physicians on a personal level, and understand their needs, pain points, and what makes them tick
- Building Schedules: Create Physician Schedules that make sense for our Podiatrists, our Facilities, and our Patients. Try to improve the number of patients our Podiatrists see by reducing the amount of time they spend behind the wheel.
- Manage Reschedules: Provider reschedules are painful for our facilities and must be handled delicately. Logistics Coordinators must make sure reschedules are managed in an optimal fashion.
- Manage Physician Capacity: If our Podiatrists are seeing too many patients or too little, our Logistics Coordinators strive to make sure they are seeing an optimal number.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with other members of the team to make sure our facilities are receiving top notch customer service.
- Metric Management: Monitor and manage a set of metrics that demonstrate that schedules are optimal
What it takes to join the family
- Individuals who take great pride in helping elderly patients receive the care they need.
- Qualified candidates will have achieved a college degree and have two or more years of experience in a coordination or logistics role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong critical thinking skills and ability to resolve conflict.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data.
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players and self-starters.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tool. EMR or EHR experience preferred.
- 60 WPM typing ability.
Why Preferred Podiatry Group
- We pay you for your initiative! Base compensation plus an incentivize performance pay program.
- Be part of something special-we are in high growth mode through organic growth and Acquisition.
- Career growth--your next role with Assembly might not be created yet-we are waiting for you to help us chart the way!
- Robust ongoing training and development programs.
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office.
- Located in the heart of the West Loop-across from Ogilvie and the Clinton 'L' station- Starbucks, Dunkin, and the French Market at your doorstep.
- Did we mention how much we love hosting events? (some are virtual and socially distanced right now)
Preferred Podiatry Group, based in Chicago, IL, employs a team of 100+ Podiatrists - Foot and Ankle Surgeons - who travel to nursing homes to meet with patients that need care. We are currently partnered with over 3,000 facilities across 17 states.
Assembly Health, based in Chicago, IL, provides clients Revenue Cycle Acceleration™ through tech-enabled RCM, analytics, and compliance. Serving thousands of communities and hundreds of provider practices throughout 30+ states in the US. Assembly continues to leverage technology to improve patient outcomes and enhance revenue for communities.