Preferred Podiatry Group (PPG), a member of the Assembly Health family of companies, is a nationally recognized leader in Podiatric Healthcare services for long-term care and nursing home facilities. We are looking for an analytical, motivated problem solver to join our team of Facility Service Representatives (FSRs). Facility Service Representative make sure our Podiatrists are set up to perform their job and take great pride in knowing that patients are receiving the care they need and enjoy delivering world class customer service to Podiatrists and Nursing Home staff. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged with the opportunity to grow your career and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are expanding and looking to add to our motivated team of individuals that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our 'can-do/go-getter' attitude.
- Customer Delight: Engage with nursing homes daily via the phone, email, and text, and make sure all questions are addressed in a timely fashion. Our representatives are managing 100 inbound calls, performing 25 outbound calls, and sending 50 emails a day.
- Escalation management: Help assure facilities that we are doing the best job we can by resolving issues that arise
- Technology management: Work with our technology platform in Salesforce to determine the appropriate next action to be taken, and ensure that all the information is entered in our platform on a timely, consistent basis
- Information gathering: Conduct outbound calls with both Physicians and Nursing Homes to make sure they have all the information they need for a visit
- Partnering with the Logistics Coordinator: Relay scheduling changes back to our Logistics Coordinators
- Consent Form Gathering: Make sure all the patients that are eligible for a visit submit the proper paperwork, so our Podiatrists can see them
Experience & Requirements
- Individuals who take great pride in helping elderly patients receive the care they need
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- 2+ Years' experience in a Customer Service role (retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Ability to work in a high call volume environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players and self-starters
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with EMR / EHR preferred
- Adaptable to change and willingness to learn different processes
Why Preferred Podiatry Group
- We pay you for your initiative! Base compensation plus an incentivize performance pay program.
- Be part of something special-we are in high growth mode through organic growth and Acquisition.
- Career growth--your next role with Assembly might not be created yet-we are waiting for you to help us chart the way!
- Robust ongoing training and development programs.
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office.
- Located in the heart of the West Loop-across from Ogilvie and the Clinton 'L' station- Starbucks, Dunkin, and the French Market at your doorstep.
- Did we mention how much we love hosting events? (some are virtual and socially distanced right now)
Preferred Podiatry Group, based in Chicago, IL, employs a team of 100+ Podiatrists - Foot and Ankle Surgeons - who travel to nursing homes to meet with patients that need care. We are currently partnered with over 3,000 facilities across 19 states.
Assembly Health, based in Chicago, IL, provides clients Revenue Cycle Acceleration? through tech-enabled RCM, analytics, and compliance. Serving thousands of communities and hundreds of provider practices throughout 30+ states in the US. Assembly continues to leverage technology to improve patient outcomes and enhance revenue for communities.