Become a part of the Quality Healthcare Team! We are looking for a Payroll Director. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry, love being challenged, and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are adding to our motivated team that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our “can do/go-getter” attitude.
What you will do
• Payroll Management of assigned client SNF Facilities: Conduct training for all new team members on the proper payroll processing for each facility. Supervise the Payroll Process for the facilities assigned. Ensure the team is proficient in payroll best practices.
• Conducts regular team meetings with team, leadership, and clients to ensure consistency regarding organizational goals and objectives.
• Customer Service: Manage customer service which includes client meetings relating to payroll changes or updates for each facility. Work closely with facility HR teams around entering correct employee data. Ensure the correct information is being added related to PTO Policies, Garnishments, New Hires, and Taxes. Act as main contact for all assigned clients, and as a liaison between all internal payroll departments.
• Knowledge Management Ownership: Drive improvements to our knowledge management database and keep stay informed and up to date on payroll trends and developments.
• Review the payroll reports with facilities and provide status updates as necessary.
What it takes to join the family
• Required background/ experience in Payroll Management preferably with Skilled Nursing Facilities.
• Management Background and able to navigate through ambiguous environments.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Exceptional knowledge of common payroll systems and applications.
• Ability to work successfully on a team and independently.
• Analytical mindset with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to hold Payroll Analysts accountable for their reports
• Advise team on Payroll best practices and relevant industry changes
• Ability to escalate concerns to the appropriate person and/or department
• Communicate and collaborate with payroll team, facilities, and leadership on a consistent basis
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams). MatrixCare experience preferred.
• Quality Healthcare requires employees working from home, or otherwise remote, maintain broadband internet access at the address where remote work is being performed. Quality will require a valid speed test report. If you are unable to meet these requirements, please discuss with your recruiter.
Why Quality Healthcare Resources?
• Competitive pay with room for growth
• 100% Remote Flexibility
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered after 90 days of employment (4 different plans to choose from)
• Holiday pay and PTO
• Positive environment with full training and clear expectations