EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management (preferred);
* Master's degree and Project Management class work are desirable.
* > (5) years of related experience with Project Management is highly desired.
* > (5) years prior experience in OH and UG distribution and storm hardening
* Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve problems, analyze data, write reports, and make presentations.
* Possesses the ability to cope with deadlines, manage time, set priorities, define roles and responsibilities, and make decisions.
* The ability to schedule, plan and manage complex distribution program.
* Self-starter with strong communication skills, including listening, speaking, and writing skills.
* Individual leadership abilities, planning skills, decisiveness, and customer focus.
* Knowledge of Project Management principles and practices.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to prepare construction schedules in Primavera highly desired.
* Excellent leadership, teambuilding, coaching, problem solving, interpersonal and motivational skills required.
This position requires 90% field presence.
Candidate is not required to relocate.