Wind Farm Technician
Piedmont, SC Posted: 1/30/2018
This position requires experience with Moventas, Bosch, Najing, Hansen or GE gearboxes. Borescope inspections experience is also a must. Applicants must be willing to travel. LOTO experience is highly preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform diagnosis and repair on Wind Turbine components to include gear boxes.
- Document work performed.
- Interact closely with clients to provide guidance when applicable.
- Assist with commissioning and maintenance of Wind Turbines when needed.
- Assure procedures are followed during regular scheduled maintenance or troubleshooting, repairs.
- Comply with all Site Safety policies and procedures.
- Travel, when need to assist other wind turbine facilities.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- GE 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7MW Certification HIGHLY preferred.
- Gearbox experience with Moventas, Bosch, Najing, Hansen and GE
- LOTO experience is highly preferred.
- Mechanical/electrical background is a must.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here