Energy Staffing Sales - Busniess Development
Greenville, SC Posted: 5/7/2019
Category: Business Development Sales / Energy Staffing Sales
Business Development Manager – Energy – Staffing Augmentation Sales
Seeking experienced, competitive, and self-motivated business development sales leader to join our Staffing team in the Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Generate new business through the addition of new customers in the Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
- Responsible for business development and sales performance by delivering qualified candidates to fulfill job requisitions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and other client representatives, as well as internal recruiting team members
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing new clients into long lasting customers in an Outside Sales Representative role within the Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
- Significant cold calling experience and strong negotiating skills
- Prior staffing experience, preferably in Utilities / Energy/Fossil/Power Generation industry.
- Ability to establish professional relationships with end using managers and key HR and Procurement professionals through lunch meetings, on-site visits and networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience.
As a Business Development Manager you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client's Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent services strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with their client. The person in this role will work with internal recruitment partners across the US to ensure client satisfaction levels are met. The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, where you will manage and participate (as needed) with the daily client engagement activities along with the internal recruitment team is critical.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience required
- Minimum five (5) years in a client generation role and having a proven track record of hiring success
- Minimum three (3) years of account management, requisition management and/or a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring manager point of contact
- Work preference location will be in one of our offices (Piedmont, SC, Reno, NV, WPB, FL Weymouth, MA ) or can be remote
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients' functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively evaluate candidates and present to hiring teams
- Proven ability to understand candidate motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to the candidate to ensure offer acceptance if made.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills and attention to details
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships across boundaries, interacting and consulting with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- High level of integrity and work ethic
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here