LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
12 MONTH CONTRACT
Position Summary: Aid estimating staff members in evaluation and understanding of actual costs measured against estimated costs (within the Project Lifecycle Management Process), with assistance of more senior cost analysts.Responsible for Project cost control functions for base, less complex projects in a safe, efficient and economical manner. Responsibilities include monitoring project setup, budget forecasting, cost control and cost related project close-out functions. Provides communication and develops partnerships with internal customers (engineering, project management, plant personnel, etc.) and external parties (suppliers/vendors, contractors, consultants, etc.)
1. Consolidate project cost control reports reconciling forecasted vs. actual/incurred costs, analyzing progress to date and making recommendations as to forecasted cost projections while meeting critical deadlines.
2. Interface with project managers, plant managers, financial accounting, construction managers and procurement % contracts administrative personnel.
3. Develop, organize and setup of new projects with respect to Work Orders, Tasks and Project Breakdown Structure.
4. Ensure cost Control work activities are performed and documented in accordance with corporate guidelines.
5. Build an understanding of cost control best practices.
6. Coordinate the development of input necessary to establish projected cost of all projects managed within group.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.