Contract position aprox 6 months
Location: Houston, TX
*Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen. *
BHI Energy is seeking a highly talented Electrical / Instrument Designer to work in our client's office in Houston, TX.
* Works under limited supervision.
• Performs both routine and non-routine, complex drafting assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations.
• Uses applications to scale and edit assignments involving the use of computer aided design and drafting equipment and other graphics software (e.g. CADD software) to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Digitize or trace sketches or concepts from designers using CADD software, such as AutoCAD or MicroStation.
• Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Follows specific, standardized procedures to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on new assignments.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.