Position Summary: Develop, maintain & analyze less complex outage and project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). Provide front end loaded schedules as well as completed ready to execute resource loaded and levelized logic driven schedules. Must be a self motivated individual and able to work under minimal supervision, be independent and competently perform current scheduling techniques and analyses on all project/outage aspects. Additional duties include conducting schedule maintenance, collecting progress data, developing and implementing project/outage schedule/status reports, and providing consistent, accurate information to the project/outage execution team.
1. With guidance, develop fully integrated P6 schedules (including resource loading and leveling) for base and intermediate project/outage execution teams including detailed P6 schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope from the work packages and planners work list. Assist in developing and revising the Outage/Project Scope Document as needed.
2. Learn, use, and refine sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline schedules, maintain schedules, develop commodity curves, track metrics, and support project/outage teams on a routine basis.
3. Participate in the total project/outage planning process, verify progress and acquire information as required.
4. Organize and assist with schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning ,and scheduling of assigned outages / projects with applicable company and contract personnel
5. Work with the project management team, managers, and senior schedulers to develop “work-around” schedules to alleviate forecasted impacts to the “critical path” activities.
6. Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as requested
7. Work with Administrator to assign security, profiles and roles for new users.
8. Perform all duties, and work with others in a safe manner, in compliance with appropriate company safety policies and rules.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.