Operator Technician-Entry Level
West Palm Beach, FL Posted: 8/27/2019
Operators (Field Technicians)
This is a full time position
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing IT support over the phone or in person
- Entry Level IT Experience
- Hardware & Software Troubleshooting experience with PCs, Laptops, and tablets
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server Environments
- Must have a clean driver’s license
- Must has reliable transportation
- Must be familiar with travel
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Be able to pass a background check & Drug Screen
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Professional work ethic.
- Great customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Windows Server
- IT Certifications a plus
- Estimating, Operations, and/or Business Intelligence Software Experience
- Microsoft Office Experience a plus!
- Inventory Control Experience
- Shipping/ Receiving using bar code scanning
- Willingness to travel
- Customer Service Experience required
- Knowledge of the Transmission and Distribution Industry
Technician will be dispatched to client’s location for general hardware and software troubleshooting to the specified area for Windows Desktops, Laptops, tablets, and Windows Server as well provide over the phone remote support out of our local office.
- Will be responsible for hardware, software, and network troubleshooting
- Will correspond and provide collaborative support to other team members
- Will be responsible for updating documentation and processes
- Will be responsible for assisting with data entry into B2W estimating software
- Will be responsible for briefing IT Coordinator and executives
- Demonstrates attention to detail and performs additional duties and projects as assigned
- Answer phone calls and address emails regarding inventory availability/order status
- Assist in accomplishing physical inventories and daily cycle counts as needed
- Maintain your work area in a clean and organized manner
Should have Experience with:
- Microsoft Desktop OS
- Microsoft Office
- PC Hardware troubleshooting
- Facilitating System Programs on Office Tablets
- Android Operating Systems
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here