Civil Engineer Asssociate
Tulsa, OK Posted: 9/10/2019
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
12 MONTH CONTRACT
• Provide civil engineering support for Transmission Line Engineering department
• Utilize PLS-CADD software to design and analyze transmission lines according to industry and company standards
• Develop functional and detailed scoping documents for estimating purposes
• Order material for construction.
• Create construction drawing packages
• Attend project and team meetings
• Perform site visits as needed
• Competence in the use of computer software PLS-CADD
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
• Proper document archiving at project closeout.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
This is an entry level position for new graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here