Piedmont, SC Posted: 9/17/2019
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Hydro Millwrights. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as conveyors and tram rails, using cranes, hand tools and power tools.
- Aligns machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers and plumb bobs.
- Must have knowledge of optical and laser alignments.
- Assembles machines and bolts, welds, rivets or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures using hand tools and power tools.
- May use transit and level for equipment setting.
- Performs lubricating maintenance, cleaning activities, or repair of tools, machines, and equipment.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Visualize objects in three dimensions form plans and drawings.
- Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
- Operate various types of machinery.
- Work at heights without fear.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here